Available on Android app store
http://lacasadelaalameda.com/fascination/poroh-eto-narkotik.html Please click the following link to download the android application especially developed for members of Fish Connect.
After downloading the application from the Android store, install it in your device with the OS version 4.0 and up and follow the following procedure.
1. Enter your member Id (email Id) and password in login page then click the button “Login with Fish Connect”
2. On successful login it will take you to the new (HOME PAGE) page with the drop down list (Select Water Body)to select the body of water (i.e., Lake Erie).
3. After choosing the Lake Erie, it will check for the basins which you have purchased and display the list of purchased basin in drop down again. Otherwise if you have not purchased any of the basin of the Lake Erie, it will show the alert message on the screen as “No basin purchased yet”
4. After choosing one of the basins from the list, it will check for the list of species of the basin and display it in another drop down list for member selection.
5. On selecting one of the specie from the shown list, it will show the list of (clickable) incidents entered for that particular specie.
6. You will be taken to the detail page of the incident on selecting any of the incidents from the list.
7. The incident detail page encompasses all the details of incident about the particular specie in particular basin, such as Julian Date, Specie, Water body, Basin, Major Area, Minor Area,…etc.,
In the bottom of the same page you can see the button named as “VIEW SPOT”. Members can view the particular spot of the specie on Google map by clicking that button.
8. Members can add their own fishing (incidents) experiences to share with other members, also view their incident entries and exit the application by choosing their choice by clicking three dots button in the top of Home page.